Welcome, Times Square Businesses. How can the Times Square Alliance help you?
If you do business within our district, we can offer you a number of unique services.
You must do business within the boundaries of the Times Square Alliance business improvement district in order to take advantage of our opportunities and connections. The Alliance's district covers most of the territory from 40th Street to 53rd Street between 6th and 8th Avenues, as well as Restaurant Row (46th Street between 8th and 9th Avenue). Here are some services we can offer you:
- Identify retail vacancies in our district
- Browse our Times Square market research and data
- Check out our promotion and marketing opportunities
- Learn about our Crossroads program
- Explore local event spaces for your business events
- Learn about the Times Square Transformation
- Browse our other business resources
Stay connected to Times Square
What is a business improvement district?
A business improvement district is a public-private partnership in which buildings in a defined area pay an annual property tax or fee in order to fund improvements within the district's boundaries. A portion of this annual fee is used to provide our core services of safety and sanitation for the neighborhood. These services are guaranteed and require no further involvement on your part.