- What is this event about?
- Why is this event taking place?
- When does the Renewal of the Vows take place?
- Where does the Renewal of the Vows take place?
- Will each couple renew their vows separately or as a part of the group?
- Will religion be a part of this event?
- Who will be officiating this event?
- What is the cost to participate in this event?
- Do we have to register for this event?
- When should we arrive?
- How long will the ceremony take?
- Is this a legally binding event?
- Will we be able to share this experience with family and friends?
- Do we need to bring anything with us?
- Is there a weather contingency plan for this event?
- Is there a warm place we can stay before the event?
- Will restrooms be available at the event?
- Any other suggestions for me to plan my Valentine’s Day in Times Square?
What is this event about?
Times Square is the heart of New York City and we can't think of a better place to celebrate love and commitment. The Times Square Valentine’s Day Vow Renewal Ceremony allows committed couples to take part in a romantic declaration of love on the iconic Red Steps.
Why is this event taking place?
This is your chance to tell your significant other just how much you still love them as part of a romantic ceremony that will conjure up emotions from your wedding day or civil union.
Will each couple renew their vows separately or as part of the group?
The renewal ceremony will be performed as a group, so you will join dozens of other couples in celebrating the spirit of love in the heart of Times Square.
Who will be officiating this event?
To be determined. Email us at Events@TimesSquareNYC.org to make sure you are on our first-to-know email list.
Any other suggestions for me to plan my Valentine’s Day in Times Square?
Check back for "Love in Times Square Deals" - specials and romantic deals from Times Square businesses.