- What is this event about?
- Why is this event taking place?
- When does the Renewal of the Vows take place?
- Where does the Renewal of the Vows take place?
- Will each couple renew their vows separately or as a part of the group?
- Will religion be a part of this event?
- Who will be officiating this event?
- What is the cost to participate in this event?
- Do we have to register for this event?
- When should we arrive?
- How long will the ceremony take?
- Is this a legally binding event?
- Will we be able to share this experience with family and friends?
- Do we need to bring anything with us?
- Is there a weather contingency plan for this event?
- Is there a warm place we can stay before the event?
- Will restrooms be available at the event?
- Any other suggestions for me to plan my Valentine’s Day in Times Square?
What is this event about?
Times Square is the heart of New York City and we can't think of a better place to celebrate love and commitment. The Times Square Valentine’s Day Vow Renewal Ceremony allows committed couples to take part in a romantic declaration of love on the iconic Red Steps.
Why is this event taking place?
This is your chance to tell your significant other just how much you still love them as part of a romantic ceremony that will conjure up emotions from your wedding day or civil union.
Will each couple renew their vows separately or as part of the group?
The renewal ceremony will be performed as a group, so you can join dozens of other couples to celebrate in the spirit and love in the heart of Times Square.
Is there a warm place we can stay before the event?
You can stay warm in the Times Square Visitor Museum and Visitor Center. The Visitor Center is located across the street from the red steps on the east side of 7th Avenue. We will make an announcement at 5:30pm letting you know it is time to head to the steps.
Will restrooms be available at the event?
Yes. Facilities are located in the Times Square Museum and Visitor Center.
Any other suggestions for me to plan my Valentine’s Day in Times Square?
Check back for "Love in Times Square Deals" specials and romantic deals from Times Square businesses. Get your picture taken at the the Sixth Annual Heart Design, “Match-Maker,” conceived by Young Projects and fabricated by Kammetal.