CROSSROADS: The Times Square Card is an exclusive perks program designed to promote local establishments while offering exclusives discounts and deals to those who live and work in this diverse neighborhood. The best thing about the program is that it is absolutely FREE to those in the Times Square district. You as an Human Resources representative are able to take advantage of this great perks program with absolutely no effect to your HR budget. On top of that, we do all the work! All you have to do is partner with us to educate employees of how truly amazing this neighborhood is.
Interested? Here's how to become a member:
Step 1. Order cards for your employees by simply downloading, completing and returning our Crossroads Card Order Form (Note: you may also request additional cards for future employee orientations)
Step 2. Sign up your staff to the Crossroads Cardholder E-Newsletter. It is the best way to keep yourself and your employees up-to-date on all the latest deals and promotions available through the Crossroads program.
Step 3. Upon receiving the cards here are some helpful ways to communicate the Crossroads program to your employees:
- Distribute cards at employee orientation as a free HR benefit
- Encourage employees to join the Crossroads Cardholder E-Newsletter
- Forward the Crossroads Cardholder E-Newsletter to your employees upon receipt
- Use information from E-Newsletters to update employee blog (if applicable)
- Create a section on your Intranet site (if applicable) specifically for the Crossroads program. We have logos and copy to assist you with this execution
Be sure to always check the full list of exclusive Crossroads Card offers and discounts.
Still think it's too good to be true? Well you aren't alone. View frequently asked questions from fellow Human Resources specialists.