Crossroads: This is an exclusive perks program designed to promote local establishments while offering exclusives discounts and deals to those who live and work in this diverse neighborhood. The best thing about the program is that it is absolutely FREE to those in the Times Square district. As a Human Resources representative, you are able to take advantage of this great perks program with absolutely no effect to your HR budget. On top of that, we do all the work! All you have to do is partner with us to educate employees of how truly amazing this neighborhood is.
Interested? Here's how to become a member:
Step 1. The Times Square Alliance has just released the Crossroads App. Ask your employees to download the app to obtain Crossroads Membership and enjoy all the benefits of the Crossroads Program from their mobile phone! Plus the Crossroads App provides store locator, current deals and events. Download it on the Apple Store, or get it on Google Play.
For employees who don’t have smart phones, Order cards for your employees by emailing Crossroads@TimesSquareNYC.org.
Step 2. Sign up your staff to the Crossroads Member E-Newsletter. It is the best way to keep yourself and your employees up-to-date on all the latest deals and promotions available through the Crossroads Program.
Step 3. Upon obtaining the Crossroads Membership, here are some helpful ways to communicate the Crossroads Program to your employees:
- Promote the Crossroads Program at employee orientation as a free HR benefit. We can provide you with complimentary marketing postcards for Crossroads App. Contact Crossroads@TimesSquareNYC.org to learn more.
- Encourage employees to join the Crossroads Member E-Newsletter.
- Forward the Crossroads Member E-Newsletter to your employees upon receipt.
- Use information from E-Newsletters to update employee blog (if applicable).
- Create a section on your Intranet site (if applicable) specifically for the Crossroads program. We have logos and copy to assist you with this execution.
Be sure to always check the full list of exclusive Crossroads Program offers and discounts.
Still think it's too good to be true? Well you aren't alone. View frequently asked questions from fellow Human Resources specialists.