The Times Square Alliance, founded in 1992, works to improve and promote Times Square - cultivating the creativity, energy and edge that have made the area an icon of entertainment, culture and urban life for over a century.
The Times Square Alliance provides a number of unique services to the 66,000 residents and 170,000 workers in Times Square. For example, Times Square employees and residents have access to our Crossroads Program, which offers exclusive deals and discounts for neighborhood restaurants, retailers, Broadway shows, hotels and more.
Check out our other services and opportunities:
- Unwind after work with these local Happy Hour deals
- Volunteer in your neighborhood
- Report any public safety or quality-of-life issue
- Check out events happening in your neighborhood
- Explore our neighborhood through our interactive map
- Stay connected to Times Square
Top Image Photo Credit: David Katzenstein