Your search returned 20 results:
- Calling All Yogis: Celebrate the Summer Solstice in Times Square All Day With Athleta "Mind Over Madness" Yoga
Release Date: May 19, 2015
13th Annual Yoga Festival Will Bring Tranquility to New York’s Bustling Town Square on the UN Declared International Day of Yoga
- Love is in the Air From Morning to Midnight in Times Square On Valentine's Day
Release Date: Feb 04, 2015
Surprise Proposals on Times Square Signage; Pop-Up Wedding Ceremonies and Vow Renewals for Long-standing Love; all in front of the Seventh Annual Times Square Valentine Heart!
- The Broadway Green Alliance’s Winter 2015 Free E-Waste Drive
Release Date: Jan 29, 2015
The Broadway Green Alliance (BGA) is sponsoring an E-waste drive for the theater industry and fans on Wednesday, February 4th from 11:00AM-2:00PM in the Gershwin Theatre Breezeway at 222 West 51st Street (between Broadway and 8th Avenue). The recycling event is open to all shows, theaters, industry members, and fans.
- Waterford and Times Square New Year’s Eve Reveal “Gift of Fortitude” as 2015 Theme of the Waterford Ball
Release Date: Dec 27, 2014
This year, Waterford and Times Square New Year’s Eve invite revelers to share in the “Gift of Fortitude,” the second gift in the 10-year “Greatest Gifts” series that will decorate the Waterford Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball for the next decade.
- Americans Optimistic That 2015 Will Be Better Than 2014 According To AP-Times Square New Year's Eve Poll
Release Date: Dec 26, 2014
The Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of Times Square New Year’s Eve, along with the Associated Press, today unveiled the results of the second annual AP-Times Square New Year’s Eve poll. The poll highlighted the public’s expectations for the New Year and captured their opinions about the most important news stories and most memorable pop culture moments of 2014.
- New Year's Eve Organizers Release Star-Studded Roster Of Musical Talent Set To Perform Live In Times Square
Release Date: Dec 26, 2014
Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, the co-organizers of Times Square New Year’s Eve, today announced the official Times Square New Year’s Eve event lineup, which will feature live performances by Taylor Swift, Florida Georgia Line, Idina Menzel, Magic!, Jencarlos Canela, Alejandra Guzmán, American Authors, and O.A.R.
- Planet Fitness rings in the New Year as the Official Fitness Sponsor Of Times Square's New Year's Eve Celebration
Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
Planet Fitness, the innovative health club franchise known for its Judgement Free Zone® and affordable prices, is joining the biggest party of the year, Times Square’s New Year’s Eve celebration.
- Experience the Famous New Year’s Eve Celebration in Times Square with Spectacular, Live Commercial-Free Webcast
Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of New Year’s Eve in Times Square, announced today that revelers across the globe will again be able to experience the excitement of the Times Square New Year’s Eve celebration via a six-hour, live commercial-free webcast.
- Moet & Chandon Invites Consumers To Share Their Most Inspiring Moment From 2014
Release Date: Dec 16, 2014
As the Official Champagne of New Year’s Eve in Times Square for the second consecutive year, Moët & Chandon is proud to unite millions of people for one of the most memorable toasts of 2014. Leading up to this year’s celebration, the world’s most beloved champagne launches a social media campaign, along with New York talk show host Andy Cohen, which encourages consumers to share the moment that most inspired them in 2014.
- New Year’s Eve Numerals Arrive In Times Square For “15” Minutes Of Fame
Release Date: Dec 15, 2014
The giant, seven-foot-tall “15” will arrive on a flatbed truck on 46th Street and Broadway on Tuesday, December 16 at 11 a.m. The famous numerals will be very carefully unloaded and brought onto the streets of Times Square for a public unveiling and lighting.
- International Rescue Committee Delegation Announced as Special Guests for New Year’s Eve Times Square
Release Date: Dec 15, 2014
The Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of New Year’s Eve in Times Square, today announced that International Rescue Committee (IRC) representatives David Miliband, Jencarlos Canela, Nykhor Paul, Alek Wek, and Sonam Lama will push the Waterford Crystal button to signal the lowering of the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball at 11:59 p.m. on December 31. They will also lead revelers in the final 60-second countdown to 2015.
- Shred-it Announces Winner of 2014 Good Riddance Day Contest
Release Date: Dec 12, 2014
Shred-it International (“Shred-it”), the world-leading information security company, today announced that Angela Robinson of Virginia, is the winner of the 2014 Good Riddance Day Contest.
- Cosmopolitan, the World's Largest Magazine, partners with CoverGirl, America’s Hottest Makeup Brand, for Times Square New Year's Eve Takeover
Release Date: Dec 08, 2014
Cosmopolitan, the world’s largest women’s magazine, will mark its 50th anniversary in 2015 and today announced that it will kick off its birthday year with a party for the ages: co-sponsoring the 2015 Times Square New Year’s Eve celebration with COVERGIRL, the makeup brand with a finger on the pulse of pop culture, entertainment, celebrity and all things beauty. In cooperation with the Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, Cosmo and COVERGIRL are turning up the volume and painting the town red HOT…Bombshell pink AND Delicious plum, celebrating the launch of COVERGIRL’s new Colorlicious Lipstick - and creating the most #colorfulcountdown Times Square has ever seen.
- Times Square Alliance, Countdown Entertainment and The Associated Press to Release New Year’s Eve Poll
Release Date: Dec 01, 2014
The Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of Times Square New Year’s Eve, today kick off the official countdown to the world-famous celebration. In honor of the 30-day mark, the Toshiba Vision screen atop One Times Square and directly beneath the New Year’s Eve Ball will countdown each day, every six minutes, as the New Year approaches.
- Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment welcomes Disney’s Broadway Smash, ‘Aladdin,’ as Official Sponsor of the Times Square New Year’s Eve Confetti Wishes
Release Date: Nov 24, 2014
Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of Times Square New Year’s Eve, announced today that Disney's Aladdin, the new, Tony Award®-winning, Broadway musical comedy based on the Academy Award®-winning animated film, will partner with the acclaimed New Year’s Eve celebration to welcome 2015. As the official sponsor of the evenings annual confetti wishes tradition Aladdin stars, Adam Jacobs (Aladdin), James Monroe Iglehart (Genie), and Courtney Reed (Jasmine) will take part in the Ball Drop celebration, and events leading up to the big night.
- Noah Hutton Takes Us On A Journey Into A 5-Block Brain
Release Date: Oct 29, 2014
Documentary filmmaker Noah Hutton’s Brain City will be shown on Times Square’s billboards from 11:57 pm to midnight each night this November. This film is a part of Midnight Moment, a monthly presentation by The Times Square Advertising Coalition (TSAC) and Times Square Arts. This month’s presentation is partnership with Eyewire, The Human Brain Project, Neurodome and CLARITY.
- Times Square New Year’s Eve Announces International Rescue Committee (IRC) as the Official Charitable Partner And Special Guest For New Year’s Eve 2015
Release Date: Oct 01, 2014
With 90 days until New Year’s Eve, Times Square New Year’s Eve today announced its first ever official charitable partnership with the International Rescue Committee (IRC) to honor the bravery and resilience of over 50 million displaced persons and refugees around the world. As this past year has seen an extraordinary amount of international conflicts resulting in millions of refugees from places such as Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Central African Republic, Mali, Somalia, Sudan and Ukraine, the IRC is needed more than ever.
- Ryoji Ikeda To Transform Times Square Into Mathematical Beauty Through Synchronized Imagery Of test pattern [times square]
Release Date: Sep 29, 2014
Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda’s film test pattern will be reimagined for the Times Square billboards this October. From 11:57pm to midnight each night, digital screens will be taken over by tightly synchronized, flickering black-and-white imagery mining data for mathematical beauty as part of Midnight Moment, a monthly presentation by The Times Square Advertising Coalition (TSAC) and Times Square Arts. This month’s presentation is in partnership with the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF)’s Crossing the Line festival and The Metropolitan Museum of Art. A special event on October 16 will be the first time sound is incorporated into the Midnight Moment and will precede two live concert performances at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on October 17 and 18.
- City Councilman Andy King And Times Square Alliance Announce Legislation To Regulate Times Square’s Costumed Characters
Release Date: Sep 08, 2014
City Council Member Andy King and the Times Square Alliance were joined today by elected officials, city agency representatives and local businesses at a news conference in announcing new Costumed Individuals legislation that will be introduced on Wednesday, Sept. 10th at the City Council Stated Meeting
- NYC Visitors Scale the Buildings of Times Square in Daniel Canogar's Literal 'Motion' Picture, Storming Times Square
Release Date: Aug 29, 2014
Earlier this summer, over 1,200 people lined up in Times Square to be filmed crawling across a green screen. Spanish artist Daniel Canogar captured the footage of their crawls and has edited it to be shown on the Square’s spectacular billboards in September. The resulting film, titled Storming Times Square, will have its premiere on Times Square billboards September 1 and screened every night in September at 11:57 p.m. as part of the Midnight Moment, a monthly presentation of The Times Square Advertising Coalition (TSAC) and Times Square Arts. This month’s presentation is in partnership with bitforms gallery.