Your search returned 15 results:
- Taste of Times Square: Annual Outdoor Food and Music Festival Celebrates the Tastes and Sounds of New York City
Release Date: Apr 20, 2016
Taste of Times Square – an annual outdoor food and music festival organized by the Times Square Alliance – will offer visitors the opportunity to enjoy a world of dishes from Times Square’s top restaurants and music from the city’s best musicians.
- Love is Celebrated in Times Square on Valentine's Day
Release Date: Feb 03, 2016
Surprise Proposals, Weddings, Commitment Ceremony and Large Vow Renewal
- Celebrate Love in Times Square This Valentine's Day
Release Date: Jan 28, 2016
Surprise Proposals, Wedding Ceremonies, Vow Renewals, and the 8th Annual Times Square Valentine Heart
- Grammy Nominated Music Sensation Jessie J Announced as Headline Entertainer for Times Square New Year’s Eve Live, Commercial-Free Webcast
Release Date: Dec 17, 2015
Jessie J to Perform John Lennon’s “Imagine” and Many of Her Top Hits; Singer-Songwriter Daya to Perform Hit Song “Hide Away”
- Shred-it Announces Winner of 2015 Good Riddance Day Contest
Release Date: Dec 11, 2015
Shred-it International, along with partners the Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, today announced that Maureen Dexter of Wenatchee, Washington is the winner of the 2015 Good Riddance Day Contest.
- Times Square New Year's Eve Announces Global Citizen As The Official Charitable Partner For NYE 2016
Release Date: Dec 08, 2015
Iconic New Year’s Celebration Partners with Global Citizen to mark the 2016 kick-off of the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- 30 Day Countdown to New Year’s Eve in Times Square Begins with Unveiling of the 2016 Wishing Wall
Release Date: Dec 01, 2015
Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, co-organizers of Times Square New Year’s Eve, along with this year’s presenting sponsor, Planet Fitness, today unveiled the New Year’s Eve Wishing Wall.
- Planet Fitness To Take Over Times Square With 'Judgement Free' New Year's Eve Celebration
Release Date: Nov 10, 2015
CelebrationPlanet Fitness, one of the largest and fastest-growing fitness centers in the U.S., signs on as exclusive New Year's Eve presenting sponsor.
- Generation Tux Launches National Search To Find The First Couple Of 2016 As They Ring In The New Year With Wedding Bells In Times Square
Release Date: Sep 22, 2015
All Eyes Will Be On the Winning Couple As They Tie the Knot with Founder & Business Icon George Zimmer Officiating the First Nuptials of the Year
- Times Square Alliance and Spirit Of ‘45 Celebrate 70th Anniversary of Most Famous Kiss In American History
Release Date: Aug 11, 2015
The Times Square Alliance and Keep the Spirit of ’45 Alive will host hundreds of couples celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the most famous kiss in American history at the Times Square Kiss-In, Friday, August 14, 11 a.m. on the Broadway Plaza between 43rd and 44th Streets.
- Times Square to Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Most Famous Kiss in American History
Release Date: Jul 22, 2015
Times Square Kiss-In 2015
- Times Square To Celebrate UN’s International Day Of Yoga
Release Date: Jun 16, 2015
The Times Square Alliance today announced plans for their partnership with the United Nations to host the 13th Annual Solstice in Times Square and the first ever International Day of Yoga.
- The Times Square Alliance and Make Music New York Bring Music to the Crossroads of the World in June with Times Square NYC: Music At The Crossroads
Release Date: Jun 01, 2015
Times Square Alliance and Make Music New York have partnered on a special edition of Times Square NYC: Music at the Crossroads.
- Celebrate the International Tastes and Sounds of New York City at 22nd Annual Taste of Times Square
Release Date: May 28, 2015
OUTDOOR FOOD AND MUSIC FESTIVAL WILL FEATURE MORE THAN 50 RESTAURANTS
- Calling All Yogis: Celebrate the Summer Solstice in Times Square All Day With Athleta "Mind Over Madness" Yoga
Release Date: May 19, 2015
13th Annual Yoga Festival Will Bring Tranquility to New York’s Bustling Town Square on the UN Declared International Day of Yoga