The Love is Louder Experience at Times Square
Love is Louder will unveil the first ever Love is Louder Experience in New York City on Monday, June 23th. The Love is Louder Experience, located at the Paramount Hotel located in the heart of Times Square, will feature exclusive merchandise, a gallery and interactive experiences. The Love is Louder movement is a project of The Jed Foundation co-founded by actress Brittany Snow to support anyone feeling mistreated, alone or hopeless.
The Love is Louder Experience will be open to the public from Monday, June 23th to Thursday July 31st and will feature a Love is Louder shop with exclusive apparel, accessories and promotional items. All proceeds will go to fund Love is Louder clubs, events and programs. Apparel from Starshell’s Birthday Girl line will also be available in the space with profits going to the Love is Louder movement. The Love is Louder Experience is open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Love is Louder Experience will feature:
- A free #loveislouder photo booth.
- Photos and artwork from artists and supporters of the Love is Louder movement.
- Birthday Girl apparel and gifts.
- A retail shop that benefits the Love is Louder movement
- Information on getting involved with Love is Louder
- Exclusive auction items signed by high-profile artists and personalities.