Former late-night host Chelsea Handler heads to Town Hall on her "Sit-Down Comedy Tour" to promote her upcoming memoir Life...
COUNTDOWN TO NYE
This panel, assembled by Arts Thread, the leading digital platform for emerging artists and designers, explores:
• Industry needs - often different from students' expectations
• A survey generated by Arts Thread and WGSN on industry’s perspective of recent graduates
• Today's generation’s expectations of the work arena and how this has changed from the past
• How to engage next generations - a two-way conversation
• The areas of growth for creative jobs
• Global changes in the creative jobs market
Angus McGuffin, Global Creative Director, Avery Dennison
Francis Wong, Global Creative Director and EVP, WGSN
David Hershkovits, Founder, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, Paper Mag
Emily Anderson, Senior Manager of Art Direction, Herman Miller
Alex Brownless, Co-Founder and President, Arts Thread
The Design Talks are open and free to all, but a reservation is required: RSVP.
This talk is part of Design Talks NYC and will take place at the Durst Organization on the 21st floor of 4 Times Square (enter at 151 West 42nd Street).