The Latino Media Summit is an all-star convening of journalists, entrepreneurs, innovators, experts and industry leaders focused on...
COUNTDOWN TO NYE
This panel, assembled by Arts Thread, the leading digital platform for emerging artists and designers, explores:
• Industry needs - often different from students' expectations
• A survey generated by Arts Thread and WGSN on industry’s perspective of recent graduates
• Today's generation’s expectations of the work arena and how this has changed from the past
• How to engage next generations - a two-way conversation
• The areas of growth for creative jobs
• Global changes in the creative jobs market
Angus McGuffin, Global Creative Director, Avery Dennison
Francis Wong, Global Creative Director and EVP, WGSN
David Hershkovits, Founder, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, Paper Mag
Emily Anderson, Senior Manager of Art Direction, Herman Miller
Alex Brownless, Co-Founder and President, Arts Thread
The Design Talks are open and free to all, but a reservation is required: RSVP.
This talk is part of Design Talks NYC and will take place at the Durst Organization on the 21st floor of 4 Times Square (enter at 151 West 42nd Street).